Know yourself inside and out. What do you want? What do you like? What do you want to be like? Self reflection is a key to understanding the answers to each of these questions, and being meticulous in self reflection will help you to present yourself as the person you want to be perceived as.
#any level #ambivert #experience #interviewing skills
Dana SiomkosOwner and Talent Scout @ You & Them
Believe in creating real change in your business and further, the world. Think about “what change will you create in the world?" This is work that requires a real sense of ambition, fearlessness, comfort with ambiguity and the unknown, but you can always be the part of the change that transforms organizations, societies, and people. Personally, I’m a huge believer in envisioning and writing down on paper what you want.
#mid-level professional #extrovert #all Industries #leadership skills
Jessica TillyerManaging Creative Director @ SYPartners
Great presenters always do these 5 things:
1. Consider their audience - great presenters determine who they are talking to and how much they know about the subject to establish the purpose of the presentation.
2. Organize their thoughts - they focus on delivering three main ideas that begin with a solid opening and end with a strong close, including a call to action.
3. Channel positive energy - they maintain an open and confident body posture, use gestures to emphasize their points and show enthusiasm with facial expressions.
4. Connect and engage with listeners - they use eye contact to keep listeners engaged and to maintain a conversational feel.
5. Practice constantly - they are familiar with concepts to ensure a smoother delivery and focus on being themselves while getting they ideas across.
#mid-level professional #extrovert #all Industries #presentation skills
Jocelin MartinezFounder @ Jocelin Martinez Communications Training
salary negotiation skills
From when you graduate, be unashamedly interested in money. Read salary surveys, ask colleagues, mentors and recruiters about it. Knowing the market and our market value will help us negotiate a better pay.
#entry level professional #introvert #advertising #salary negotiation skills
Fabiana XavierSenior Creative @ SheSays UK
When networking, ask how you can help first before asking for favors.
#any level #ambivert #all Industries #team work
Annika HoweOwner and Executive Producer @ Howehaus